CARES Act - 30 Day Notice to Vacate

Do you want an eviction attorney to serve this notice?

Contact Us to schedule a landlord consultation.

Click Here - CARES Act 30 Day Notice to Vacate - Only use this notice if you have a “Covered Property” under the CARES Act.  In basic terms, you have a Covered Property if you have a “federally backed mortgage” (i.e. VA, FHA, USDA, etc.) or participate in ANY government assistance programs (Section 8, Housing Choice Vouchers, etc.).


  •  If you are not sure, you can view the Court's official declaration we will be filling out for you and review the list of "covered properties" under Question #3. Click Here.
  • If you would like to check online if your mortgage is federally backed, you can check on Fannie Mae’s website (Click Here) and Freddie Mac’s website (Click Here).


Click Here For Our Free Form