Download Our FREE Utah Contracts and Rental Forms
Looking for a good (and FREE) residential lease agreement or other Utah legal forms? You've come to the right place. Every form below is completely free of charge. From our Utah residential lease agreement to our rental application, these contracts are necessities for any landlord. These general forms are based on Utah law and designated for use ONLY in the State of Utah. Contact Us for legal advice based on your specific situation. Before using any of these forms, please Click Here to read our disclaimer.
Click here to get a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Free Utah Rental Contracts and Other Forms
- Utah Residential Lease Agreement – This is our standard one-year residential lease agreement which automatically transfers into a month-to-month tenancy upon the expiration of one year. This general contract is free, Contact Us to personalize this lease to make sure it meets your specific needs.
- Blank Addendum – You may use our Addendum to modify specific provisions of our Lease Agreement. This Addendum is NOT required for our lease unless you need to add terms or make changes to our lease.
- Utah Rental Application – Prevention is the best medicine. Use this free rental application to help avoid problem tenants by helping to ask the right questions to discover important facts you should know as you consider a potential tenant. Taking a thorough rental application will only save you time, effort and money in the long run.
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure – Federal law requires landlords to provide this form to tenants in order to disclose potential lead-based paint issues for ALL properties built prior to 1978. Read this website from the State of Utah for more information.
- Asbestos Disclosure Form – For any property build prior to 1981, we recommend you include this asbestos disclosure form identifying the potential risks of asbestos. For more information, visit these websites from the EPA and the State of Utah.
- Property Checklist – Your tenants should fill out this form to identify any potential problems with the property or its condition. It is useful to determine the undisputed condition of the property prior to the tenant moving in.
- Landlord Tenant Closing Statement – Whenever a tenant vacates your property, you are required to provide an accounting of their security deposit and address any final or outstanding issues concerning their rental agreement.
You can also Click Here to view our FREE Utah Eviction Forms.
Jeremy Shorts, Esq.
Utah Eviction Law
DISCLAIMER - Use of these forms does not create an attorney-client relationship. These forms are provided free of charge for the public as sample forms and no permission is granted to any person to use these forms or information for anything but personal and private use. Any commercial use or benefit (in whole or in part) without express written consent of Jeremy M. Shorts, Esq. is strictly forbidden.